Skylight Awnings / Pergola Awnings / Lattice Awnings
Shade your outdoor living space by adding this custom system.
SKYLIGHT AWNINGS / PERGOLA AWNINGS / LATTICE AWNINGS — Shade your outdoor living space by adding this custom one of a kind system.
Most wooden pergolas or wooden patio structures do not create sufficient shade and in fact prevent home owners from enjoying their outdoor patios. The Skylight Awning is maintenance-free; as the awning retracts, any debris simply rolls off the back of the roller tube. The Skylight Awnings is a spring-tension system that allows you to stop the awning at any point—with the flip of a switch or your remote control.
The Awning Company is family owned, operated, and has been providing Orange County awnings to residents of Southern California for over 15 years. As a leader in the industry and the preferred vendor in Orange County, The Awning Company utilizes expertise and experience to provide superior quality and customer service.
Did you know?
- Every Skylight Awning is designed to use 100% solution dyed acrylic fabrics using exclusively Sunbrella®.
- The Skylight Awning can provide up to 400 Square Feet of shaded outdoor living space.
- Every component is designed and made in the USA.
Skylight Awning Product Features
- Covers Lattice Patio Structures, Solarium’s, Greenhouses and Glass Skylights
- Structures Can be Designed to Incorporate the Skylight Awning—Creating Large Areas of Shade for Residential and Commercial Purposes
- Unique Design Allows Awning to Project horizontally, Vertically, or Follow the Curve of a Solarium
- Adjustable Spring Tension System—System Runs Along Tracks (3/4? x 1?)
- Can Cover Up to 400 Square Feet
- Projections of 6′ to 24′—Custom Made Widths of 6′ to 26′
- Powder Coat Finishes: White & Bronze—Motorized or Manual with Crank
- Versatile Design Allows for Simple Cost-Effective Solution for Creating Shade
171 total views, 2 views today